Sunday, February 5, 2012

Early Mornin' Bloggin


The past week I've been feeling quite inspired so I figured I would give the blogging thing another try! Last semester I had to blog as a part of the curriculum for my L3C (Leadership Living Learning Community) course and I actually enjoyed it. Now that I'm doing this for fun I can't wait to start writing about my college life, style, and faith. This blog is going to suffice as my digital journal for the year. For those of you reading this I apologize in advance for my excessive rambling, I can't help it! I hope my friends & family enjoy reading all about the roller coaster ride that is my life, I intend to make every moment of it count. With that being said, I want to share a bible verse that is very special to me.

"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
Colossians 3:15-17 

Where would we be without God? Absolutely nowhere.
I wouldn't be here writing this if it wasn't for him. Its so easy to forget all we have to be thankful for, this life is the biggest blessing of all. I will never stray from the Lord, with him by my side I will walk through life with a smile. :)

I'm really looking forward to posting in the weeks to come and I truly hope you'll enjoy reading what I have to say! 

Have a blessed week. 

     xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment